Skip to main content

CAS-ual Fridays and CASE-this-sketch with Hearts



I could not resist and made more cards for both those challenges. The  CAS-ual Fridays challenge is "long and short".



The heart is Recollections, the sentiment is craftsmart, the little hearts are made with a Fiskars corner stamp and the pink strip is made with two different pink inks applied directly to the paper.

--X--

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #11  has again a fabulous layout:


The stripes on the left I made with my scoring board, the hearts are made with a Fiskars punch and the sentiment is Papertrey (Mixed Messages). I mounted it on a red background card from Memory Box. And I put a generous layer of glossy accents on the red heart.






Comments

Sudha said…
Pretty lovely creations.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
Ardyth said…
Great use of scoring and I love that shiny red heart! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!
??? said…
Love the scoring too! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!
Patrice said…
I just love that glossy red heart!
Unknown said…
Love the scoring on your card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!
Anonymous said…
Love these two cards! Love how three of the hearts are one color and the fourth that pop of red :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Rosmarie said…
Wow, die beiden sind auch wieder super schön geworden.....vor allem die erste, die gefällt mir ja ganz besonders!
Lisa A. said…
Wonderful cards, Cornelia!! Love the graphic feel of the long card, the hearts and colors on your card is wonderful!! So happy you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays, Kerry:)!!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!