JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays and CASE-this-sketch with Hearts



I could not resist and made more cards for both those challenges. The  CAS-ual Fridays challenge is "long and short".



The heart is Recollections, the sentiment is craftsmart, the little hearts are made with a Fiskars corner stamp and the pink strip is made with two different pink inks applied directly to the paper.

--X--

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #11  has again a fabulous layout:


The stripes on the left I made with my scoring board, the hearts are made with a Fiskars punch and the sentiment is Papertrey (Mixed Messages). I mounted it on a red background card from Memory Box. And I put a generous layer of glossy accents on the red heart.






8 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty lovely creations.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Ardyth said...

Great use of scoring and I love that shiny red heart! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Jackie said...

Love the scoring too! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Patrice said...

I just love that glossy red heart!

Gayatri Murali said...

Love the scoring on your card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

Julie Day said...

Love these two cards! Love how three of the hearts are one color and the fourth that pop of red :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Daen'Ys said...

Wow, die beiden sind auch wieder super schön geworden.....vor allem die erste, die gefällt mir ja ganz besonders!

Lisa A. said...

Wonderful cards, Cornelia!! Love the graphic feel of the long card, the hearts and colors on your card is wonderful!! So happy you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays, Kerry:)!!