JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Feeling Sketchy #41


Feeling Sketchy has this pretty layout  this week. It is such a well balanced sketch. It reminded me about this neglected frame stamp that I have in my closet from "Just for Fun" - time to pull it out and re-ink!



Here is my take on the sketch:




The hearts are from Hero Arts (Hugs N Hearts) and the sentiment is Penny Black (all you need...)
The punched out heart is made with a Marvy punch. Again I used one of those handy dandy Home Depot paint chips. First I punched a couple of hearts with the solid color, but then I thought its kind od neat if I line up that white strip with the black strip from the frame and I left it at that. This card is a little busy for me, but I still like it!

4 comments:

LaVon Hall said...

Paint chips who would have thought. Love the idea! I also love those wintery pictures.I guess I am missing the snow in Chicago this year after all. LOL

Ultimate Whirligig said...

What a lovely card. I love the hearts with the patterns you have stamped. Thanks for joining in with us at Feeling SKetchy.
Michelle

Kanan Pandya said...

So pretty, Cornelia. Love those hearts and sentiment is too sweet. :-)

Daen'Ys said...

Schön diese vielen, verschiedenen Herzen auf deiner Karte! Durch die schwarze Mattung, springen sie einem so richtig entgegen.

Und, wie war dein *einsames* Wochenende? Voll von basteleien, die wir bald bestaunen dürfen...? ;-)

GLG Rosi