JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, January 5, 2013

More Fingerprints

I really liked my first fingerprint card - and I have a  lot more ideas with that "technique" - here is card #2 . I used distress inks, the sentiment is from Hero Arts (Essential messages) and Penny Black (Party time). The rest is hand drawn.....



and card #3
Sentiment is from Hero Arts (Essential messages), Washi tape
This card I am submitting to the CAS-ual Friday challenge #84 Thanks and to A Blog named Hero Challenge #17: New Year, New You, since again it is a new "technique" for me, using fingerprints instead of stamps...



6 comments:

Gisy Angel said...

Oh those are such fun cards! Thank you for sharing.

Daen'Ys said...

Hey, deine Fingerprints sind ja total niedlich! Eine wirklich geniale Idee!
Das muß ich mir unbedingt merken, wenn ich darf?

GLG Rosi

Kristen said...

that's a fun idea to use fingerprints, clever!!

xo, Kristina
Visiting from ABNH Challenge
Hope you'll visit me too <3
www.pearlgateway.com

Kanan Pandya said...

This is so cute Cornelia. Love this new technique and your drawing is so sweet. :-)

Deb said...

These are so fun! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

Love it...so clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!