JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, January 4, 2013

Fingerprint Birthday card

I needed a quick card for a kids birthday and while I was looking around in my stash I spotted this neglected stamp set from Inkadinkadoo in the corner of my shelf and the inspiration struck!  I inked up my thumb with distress inks and stamped those little faces onto my fingerprints - hurrah! That was one of the quickest cards I ever made......

I can't resist it - I'm gonna link it up with Simon Says - something NEW, since I used a new stamp medium for me - my fingerprints!




Stamps: Inkadinkadoo daily muse -smiles, frowns & smirks, sentiment: Hero Arts Big Candles

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Fun card!

fun stamping said...

Danke :)

Kanan Pandya said...

This one is so cute. It makes me smile. :-)

Sandi's Added Touch said...

Oh i just love this!!! It is sure to bring a smile to who ever receives it.

cheiron said...

This is so fun and absolutely adorable. Anyone would smile if they got this card. Thanks for playing along with the New Something challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!