JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Black - White and Chalkboard

This card I made for the "Less is More" Challenge #101. the theme is 
BLACK and WHITE 
with a touch or a splash, a hint or suggestion, a dab or a  patch of 
colour of your choice!



I used EK success punches and a Inkadinkadoo sentiment, which I embossed in white. The pearls I colored with a Sharpie marker, since I did not have them in orange - they are actually orange, not red.

The second card is made by my sister. Since she does not have her own blog I thought I upload it for her here. She really liked the chalkboard technique from Papertrey - and here is her fantastic card, just right for the Make it Monday challenge #98:



The stamps are from Papertrey "Harvest Berries", the frame she made outlining a spellbinders die. Not sure where the butterfly came from....

5 comments:

Martha said...

Cornelia, what a BEAUTIFUL card you've created! Your design is fabulous!

Your sister's card is also SO beautiful! Isn't the chalkboard technique SO FUN? Great job!

It's good to see you post to PTI. I usually see all your lovely creations at the Hero Arts Flickr group.

Chrissie said...

Both super cards...your sister worked hard on hers too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jann Gray said...

Really enjoyed seeing your card for the Papertrey Ink Chalkboard challenge...great design - so many delightful details!

Jen said...

great little card ...

Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

lin_ka1 said...


Both cards was. Both impressed me. The first is elegant, and the other in his wealth is pretty stunning. Revelation