JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paper Players #128 - Anne Marie's Colors


I always fall for geometric shapes. Naturally I had to have this Hero Arts background stamp. Isn't it gorgeous? I stamped it up first with Versamark and then with grey distress ink and clear embossed it. I colored it with markers. The sentiment is from Simon Says - the "absolutely " set.






5 comments:

LeAnne said...

WOW---I love this! The graphic design is so cool--the sentiment matches with that boxy font! It's just terrific! A great masculine card! So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players!

Brenda said...

Love the embossed and glittery background with just the right amount of blue and yellow, too. Great job!

Wida said...

Very Very VERY cool card! the glitter and colors together just make it special.

jkcards said...

Very different and clever card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

Jen said...

love the use of the geometric shapes as the background

So glad you joined us at the paper players
Jen x