JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, January 14, 2013

A round of Applause - CFC85

This week challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is " Round of Applause- CAS cards that celebrates an accomplishment, and feature at least one circle". 

Pinned Image

A  while back I found that beautiful clock on Pinterest and always thought I should make that into a card. And then I got my Simon Stamps order yesterday and - VOILA - this card "emerged"..........





I used my Spellbinders dies and my brand new Simon Says ABSOLUTELY die/stamp combo. I die cut it twice, once in dark red and once in white and glued it with a slight off-set together to give some dimension and shadow. The die cut is mounted with pop-dots. The You're is a partially inked up sentiment from Hero Arts (Sending smiles messages)

I also submitted this card to the Inky chicks first challenge - anything goes. I LOVE that "theme"!!

9 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

And I ABSOLUTELY Love it!

Disp6194 said...

Such a fun take on the circles! I adore those bright colors and the red shadow is super eye catching :)

Kanan Pandya said...

Cornelia, love your card. Great take on from the Pinterest image.Love all colorful circles.Love that die too. I am working on my blog for the membership option, its new to me, so sorry for that, I will let you know. :-)

Ardyth said...

That is FANTASTIC! Love everything about this - just stunning!

Daen'Ys said...

Wow, schöne, saftige Farben die du da verwendet hast!
Das gestanzte Wort gefällt mir total gut und passt "absolutly"!!

Ich wünsch dir einen schönen Tag.


Wida said...

this is pretty cool! I like the shadow on the sentiment

Dotty Jo said...

This is stunning! Jo x

Lynn said...

Oh so cool. The graphic feel of this card is awesome. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Love how you used inspiration from Pinterest to create your card. I love all of the circles and the die cut sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!