Skip to main content

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #10

Finally a little time again to make more cards. The last two days have been really hectic. I ordered a lot of stamps from Ellen Hudson a view days ago and today my big package arrived - hurrah!! But I am never one  that immediately jumps to new stamps right away. I usually let them "ripen" in my storage bins - they get better with age - ha, ha!!! 


So I saw this beautiful sketch from CAS(E) this sketch and had to play (with one of my old stamps, of course...)







The stamp is from the Inkadinkadoo set "Snowflakes" - inked up with a Kaleidocolor inkpad. the sentiment is Papertrey "Happy Trails". I punched out a tiny little star with one of those $1 Michaels punches and applied some Stickles in different colors. This was a very quick card, took perhaps 5 minutes to make.

Comments

This is simply wonderful! Love the Kaleidescope colors.
Vikki said…
Wow!! This looks great, I too love the Kaleidoscope colours as well.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous!! Love that flourish!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!
Ardyth said…
I love kaleidecolor and use it often - it makes an image just pop! I love these colours (not sure I have that one! lol!) Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
Anonymous said…
Wow, this is gorgeous! Beautiful flourish, lovely colours and perfect bling! Anita in France :)
Kanan Pandya said…
So pretty card, Cornelia. Great details and perfect for the challenge. :-)
Darnell said…
This is such a fun flourish, Cornelia, and perfectly done with that sentiment for this challenge!!
Kim S said…
That's a beautiful flourish! I love how you have entangled with the sentiment. So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!