JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, January 10, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #10

Finally a little time again to make more cards. The last two days have been really hectic. I ordered a lot of stamps from Ellen Hudson a view days ago and today my big package arrived - hurrah!! But I am never one  that immediately jumps to new stamps right away. I usually let them "ripen" in my storage bins - they get better with age - ha, ha!!! 


So I saw this beautiful sketch from CAS(E) this sketch and had to play (with one of my old stamps, of course...)







The stamp is from the Inkadinkadoo set "Snowflakes" - inked up with a Kaleidocolor inkpad. the sentiment is Papertrey "Happy Trails". I punched out a tiny little star with one of those $1 Michaels punches and applied some Stickles in different colors. This was a very quick card, took perhaps 5 minutes to make.

8 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is simply wonderful! Love the Kaleidescope colors.

Vikki said...

Wow!! This looks great, I too love the Kaleidoscope colours as well.

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous!! Love that flourish!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Ardyth said...

I love kaleidecolor and use it often - it makes an image just pop! I love these colours (not sure I have that one! lol!) Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

mypapercraftworld said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Beautiful flourish, lovely colours and perfect bling! Anita in France :)

Kanan Pandya said...

So pretty card, Cornelia. Great details and perfect for the challenge. :-)

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is such a fun flourish, Cornelia, and perfectly done with that sentiment for this challenge!!

Kim S said...

That's a beautiful flourish! I love how you have entangled with the sentiment. So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!