JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TAWS# 28

                                     Grey, pink and white with a touch of black are the TAWS colors -  and since I have my brand new TAWS stamps I have to play, although I like bright colors much better. and I am not really a ruffles girl....But I guess it should be a challenge......


                                                                     

So here is my card for it:




The ruffles I made folding a ribbon on a double sided tape. I used some Washi tape to mimick the floor boards in the picture. All the stamps are from TAWS - the sets are "Bird Brain" and "all about YOU"






8 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

super, super cute!

Daen'Ys said...

Einfach zauberhaft! Die Challenge hast du wieder 1A umgesetzt und deine Inspiration ist sehr treffend! Die Morive sind so goldig. Eine tolle Karte!

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the ribbon!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Jen said...

This is so adorable! I love the ruffled ribbon! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Jutta said...

Adorable card with those oh so cute birdies!

Donna K said...

So cute!!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too stinking cute!!!!

Kanan Pandya said...

Awweee...this is so cute, love your card Cornelia. Super cute colors and details. :-)