JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Less is More #119 One Layer card

 One layer card on colored card stock is the challenge at Less is More this week. Since I am pressed for time I thought I give the Perfect Pearls technique another try. I did this a couple of weeks ago for a Make it Monday challenge. It shimmers beautifully and is really simple and easy. I also like the card stock - it has little metallic specks in it, which goes well with the Perfect Pearls.




I used a stamp from the Inkadinkadoo Flower Sentiments set. Here is a close-up picture:


I am also linking this up with the Simon Says challenge Flower power.

6 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Absolutely magical!

Sherrie M. said...

Very pretty. Makes me want to give perfect pearls another shot!

Kim Heggins said...

I'm with Ardyth, this is simply magical! Love the beauty of your artwork.

Chrissie said...

This is completely stunning!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Daen'Ys said...

Oh ja, das schimmert sehr schön und auf der dunklen Karte sieht es noch dazu super edel aus!
Gefällt mir total gut, wie du die Farben abgestuft hast!!

Joy said...

Stunning, love the shimmery colours against the dark background.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog