JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Papertrey Blog Hop

I choose this color combination for the Papertrey blog hop, although I really wanted to do all of them - the inspiration pictures are so pretty!


                                     2-Shades-of-Pink-Bouquet

Although I went with a more modern feel to my card......




I used the Papertrey Happy Harlequin stamp set and the Papertrey Harlequin embossing plate. The sentiment is from the Butterfly Signature series stamped on a die cut diamond. A few dots with Liquid pearls and that's it!





11 comments:

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Cornelia: this card is soooooo beautiful---I love the stained glass effect [I do stained glass]Hugs,
Diane

Eva said...

Bin wieder total begeistert von dieser fantastischen Karte!!!
Wünsche Dir ein schönes WE und liebe Grüße, die Eva!

Leigh said...

That diecut diamond works so perfectly with the cover plate! Beautiful card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you used the color palette - they all pop on the white!

bjmartin said...

Love the sentiment on the diamond. Great card!

craftmates said...

Beautiful card!- Irma

Helen F. said...

Great card. Love the CAS design diamond colors!

Susan Hogan said...

So pretty - love those colours - delicious.

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing card...I love those diamonds and in so many wonderful colors.

Kanan Pandya said...

Love this trendy design, Cornelia. Beautiful take on the challenge. :-)

Sherrie M. said...

beautiful!!