JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Less is More - Cats or Dogs

Less is More - Cats or Dogs. A fun challenge - I immediately went to my stash and decided on my favorite cat stamp - 



I think it needed to be in the spotlight.......



Cat stamp by the Cat's Pyjamas, sentiment $ stamp from Michael's, little Liquid Pearl accents 

I also entered this card into the Animal Love challenge by The Stamping Chef , Incy Wincy Designs Animal Antics and A Blog named Hero - Clean up your act -CAS card.

11 comments:

Eileen Ng said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Your card makes me laugh because it totally describes my boy cat! :)

Gregory Wenokor said...

Das ist ne gute Karte Mama, toll gemacht!

Kanan Pandya said...

Hi dear friend, how are you. I love your card, cute design and sweet stamp. :-)

Chrissie said...

This is great, I love the spotlighting!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Gerrina said...

Love your spotlight! It is a fun and beautiful card!

Anita said...

Very cute and gorgeous card, I love the cat in the spotlight! They always think the world is all about them ;)
Anita

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic creation!

Thank you for sharing with us at The Stamping Chef, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Daen'Ys said...

Eine super Idee, die Katze so ins Rampenlicht zu stellen! Gefällt mir gut!

Kathyk said...

Glorious creation - LOVE your choice to spotlight that FAB image too

Kathyk

Von said...

Love your card :)
Von ☺

Michelle Lupton said...

That spotlight is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero's CAS challenge!!