JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #9 and KIS mix it


Somehow I was not really happy with my first submission to Pinspired. Not that I do not like the card, but I did not think it really captured the photo. Here is my second try. I think it captures the inspiration photo much better.....





I embossed metal foil with my new Spellbinders embossing folder that I got from my win at The Die Cut Divas.  the background stamp is Hero Arts  Magical Background, which I heat embossed in gold and I blinged it up with sequins, pearls and gems. 

When I made this card, I also had the new KIS challenge in mind - the theme is "mix it" 

7 comments:

Mel said...

Ahhhh!!! MEINE Farbe - sehr schön! ;-)
GLG,
Mel

Jean said...

That embossed metallic panel is very cool! Thanks for linking up your project to Pinspired Challenges.

Jutta said...

Love it!!

Anita said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for your wonderful comment on my three layers card, I can't imagine a bigger compliment than that someone wants to CAS(e) you, so go ahead, I love to see what you come up with :)
Anita

Annette said...

what a cool card. love the metallic panel.. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges..

Kim Heggins said...

Wow, this is one festive card! I love the bright pink and the metal, so clever and really makes for a fabulous card.

Kanan Pandya said...

Cornelia, love your take on the challenges. Beautiful design and great details. :-)