JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, May 24, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #18

I could only think Baby card when I saw those colors at the 10 minute craft dash....
CD_18

And that's what I did:



The elephants are Studio G stamps, for the sentiment I used Papertrey - Year round puns, some Washi tape and enamel for the eyes. Mounted it on foam dots. The whole card took exactly 8 minutes and 26 seconds.

--X--

Again I wanted to thank everybody for all the nice and supporting comments I am always getting  - I love it!



4 comments:

Dawn said...

Awe such a sweet, simple and very effective card, brilliant job.
Thank-you so much for your kind visit too.
Hugs x

Poorvi said...

Love this card design! The elephants are so cute and the Washi Tape is beautiful :)
Thanks for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! I hope you'll join us again soon :)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

This is adorable! I love the use of Washi tape, what a great way to work in all the colours. Thanks so much for joining us at the Craft Dash, I hope we'll see you again soon!

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card, Cornelia. Perfect baby card. :-)