JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog Candy Winner !!

The time is up for my blog candy - the winner was drawn.......

Here are all the people who entered into the blog candy - very sophisticated system ;)







And now the drawing!!!!

My son is playing the A-Train by Duke Ellington and he will pick the lucky winner - 

just sit back and watch!


Congratulations!!!

Thank you everybody for entering into the drawing!!

6 comments:

judkajudi said...

I enjoyed the concert! Very talented young man; thank you.

Nithya Sakthirajan said...

soooooooooo cute..
awesome concert. way to go young man..
:-)

Kristie Goulet said...

Very talented your man you have there. Thanks for sharing and congrats to the winner. :)

Kim Heggins said...

thanks for the mini concert...what a gift your son has!!!

Ba NiKa said...

das ist ja total cool ... vielen Dank für das kleine Konzert ...
herzlichen Glückwunsch der Gewinnerin
Liebe Grüße Nicole

Kanan Pandya said...

Hey Cornelia, your son is so talented, love the concert. Congrats to the winner. :-)