JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Penny Black: Family


I made this card for the Penny Black family challenge

                       

I used the Penny Black Zoophabet stamp set and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils. Added some enamel for the eyes. I love this set - it is cheerful and versatile!



I had fun coloring it - as you can see!



for family challenge

3 comments:

judkajudi said...

What a great idea for the PB "family" challenge! Love the bright colors against the kraft paper.

Daen'Ys said...

Die satten Farben machen sich echt gut auf der Savanefarbenen Karte! Schön, lustig und bunt!

Kanan Pandya said...

This is so cute, love this cute stamp, all pretty colors looks great on kraft CS. Great card, Cornelia. :-)