JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #8

I just can't help it- had to make a quick card for Pinspired......


                                                          

I didn't quite have the right green, oh well. But I did get the ombre and tried to get some of the pattern of the frosting....



Materials: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Lifestyle Crafts heart die, sentiment: Hero Arts Fancy Script Messages, banner: Tim Holtz die. I sponged the background with Adirondack inks.

11 comments:

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh, hi!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! You are so sweet =)

Anyway, your card is awesome!! Love the ways you designed the background. Great take on the challenge too.

Big hugs from your new follower,
Tan

Jules occasionally vintage said...

Love the lime green colour it's really bright. Great card, I like gradient of the colour like the tone in the image. Really effective!

Kristie Goulet said...

Great card! Love the green and the ombre effect you created.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love the ombre look!

Jean said...

Great job on the inspiration photo - thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges!

Kelly Griglione said...

That lime and the gold sparkle is pretty darn cool together! Love the torn banner look too.

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful cards and I love your take on that photo and so much fabulous lime green, love it.

Annette said...

gorgeous card.. love how you added the gold embossing.. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges.

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love the green here - so zesty!! Great design too!!

Kanan Pandya said...

This is gorgeous, wonderful take on the challenge, Cornelia. You are very good with all the challenges, always love your cards. Love the color combinations and design of this card. :-)

Daen'Ys said...

Eine Karte mit Herz! Einfach und schön. Der embosste Hintergrund gefällt mir sehr gut!