JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Paper Players Challenge #142

One layer card is the theme at the Paper Players this week. This card is not a novel idea - it has been around. But I like it very much. It is simple and effective. I inked up a Hero Arts flower and clear embossed it. Icolored it with Prismacolor pencils, drew the frame around and stamped the sentiment inside. I also used some Liquid Pearls and Stickles in the center of the flower.






I am submitting this card to the Addicted to CAS challenge "Flower".



Materials: Hero Arts Blossom Art (Cl495), Hero Arts Heart Felt Messages (Cl150)




9 comments:

Nithya Sakthirajan said...

love the pearls and stickles.. Bright and springy..

Caryl W said...

gorgeous!

Brian King said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and the layout of this card. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love the colors, and the gorgeous center! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Kylie said...

Stunning! What a perfect card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Anne Marie Hile said...

WOW! Those colors really pop off of the kraft background. Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful card, love the depth of colour you achieved :)

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card, I always like creations with kraft and this is awesome, Cornelia. :-)

Izolda said...

I love craft. It adds style to any card. You card is very beautiful!