JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Avery Elle

I almost forgot about the Avery Elle challenge. Below you see the inspiration picture. Avery Elle offered this beautiful digital image for free. I used it to make my card. 









I am not a big friend of digital stamps - I guess I am old-fashioned. Or perhaps I don't really have good image processing software. I just find it cumbersome. And the ink seems to rub off, despite that I have recently changed the ink cartridge in my printer....But regardless I do like my card. It looks cheerful, I think.

Thanks everybody for visiting my blog and leaving me lots of great comments - so much appreciated!




7 comments:

Joyce said...

I just adore this card. The layout is perfect, and I love the image. Funny--I didn't use it because I don't like digital either. Too much hassle getting the right paper in the printer. But, you did magic with yours.

Wida said...

I think it's beautiful. You are too hard on yourself!

Avery Elle said...

I always have so much respect for people that use digital stamps. It is definitely a labor of love! I really like how you created more lanterns. Just beautiful!

Kanan Pandya said...

I love your card, Cornelia. Love all the bright colors,beautiful design. :-)

Silli said...

Soooo viele schicke Karten sind dazu gekommen, mensch du warst ja echt fleißig...Tolle Inspirationen!...Happy sunday,,´~~~

Rachel W K said...

this is so pretty! you used the digi to perfection :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Izolda said...

Wonderful design! The card is so beautiful!