JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, April 26, 2013

Muse Challenge #14


Virginia Lu is the Muse of the week and here is her beautiful card. I love those colors, the layout, just everything about it! Such a cheerful card - just like I picture Virginia!




A little while ago I was the lucky one and won Mel's blog candy. She has such a fun blog and I always read it with pleasure. But it is in German, so my German speaking members - if you don't know Mel yet, head on over - I bet you will enjoy it, too. 

Here is a picture of the blog candy:
(and she also made me such a cute little card!)



So, time to put that candy to good use:


For Virginia's card I needed more color - my Copics came in handy. I masked the sentiment stamp (Hero Arts Four Bold Messages Cl226 ), tied little twine bows around the flowers and voila - its ready for the Muse challenge!

8 comments:

Greta said...

So creative--darling card!

Joyce said...

Such a fun and pretty card for the Muse Challenge. I like how you used your white space.

Virginia L. said...

Ganz kreactiv, Cornelia!! Love the colors of the tulips and the partially stamped text! Beautifully done indeed! Ich bin so froh, dass du diese Herausforderung nahm. Danke scheon!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

This is a really cool, fun take on this week's Muse! Thanks for playing along!

joy said...

Very clever card - love the masked sentiment and those adorable painted tulips!!

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing take on this week's Muse...your colors are so bright and festive and really makes a sweet birthday card.

Kanan Pandya said...

Love how you colored those wooden flowers, Cornelia. Lovely card and pretty design. :-)

Izolda said...

Oh! So pretty card!