JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dynamic Duos #47

I can welcome two new members on my blog! Hurrah! It always makes me happy when I get a new member



Both are avid card makers - go and check out their work - its fabulous!


Thank you so much for joining!  
And here is my welcome picture for you:




The artist is Nathan Sawaya - I showed a different piece of him in a recent prior blog post. He is a New York-based artist who builds three-dimensional sculptures and mosaics from popular everyday items and is best known for his work with LEGO bricks. Two years ago there was an exhibit in a small museum nearby, which was just fabulous! Perhaps I'll show more of his works  in future posts...

--X--

Needed a break from working all day long and scoured blog land for challenges....Preferably something quick and easy. And dynamic duos was just right ! I pulled out my recollections SPLAT stamp set, combined it with a sentiment from papers mooches, some twine and here it is!
Clean, simple, fun - I think








10 comments:

Beverley said...

LOVE your CAS card using the challenge colours, one of my FAVE colour combos. Thanks for sharing such a lovely sculpture photo too, very inspirational. Hugs Bev x

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your CAS splat card, especially in these colors! TFS!!!

laughadaisy said...

Definitely fun. ;-) I love how you used the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card!!! I love those red and blue splats, so fun.

Karen Day said...

What a riot! Love your sentiments :o) So glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Christina Barnes said...

Such a lively, fun card, I love the splats of colour. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Deanna Jean said...

Great CAS card. Love the splats. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Kanan Pandya said...

Love this CAS card, Cornelia. So pretty details, great colors. :-)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh yes, totally a fun card! Love the splat!

Izolda said...

What a wonderful idea! I have this set but only use it for masculine scrapbook pages. This set never knew other inks but vintage photo or some black. But look how gorgeous it comes with bright colors!
Amazing card!