JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, April 1, 2013

Chevron


Over at Moxie Fab there is the Chevron challenge still going on - April 1st is the last day - I have to hurry to get my card in.....





Materials: Cuttlebug embossing folder, sentiment Hero Arts Zig Zag Thanks CG444, some flowers and Memory Box pearls. 

I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Indeed, love your embossed chevrons with the ink rubbed on! Colorful, yet still clean at the same time.

~Tammy~ said...

Awesome unique design!

Kanan Pandya said...

Love the colorful embossed chevrons on the background, Cornelia. Love the placement of sentiment too, very pretty card. :-)

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)