JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Three challenges in one

Since I finally have some Avery Elle stamps in my stash I have to play in their challenge, right? Gosh,I am such a challenge junkie.....


               



So here I am combining Color Throwdown  with AEI♥U and Seize the Birthday:





I used the set called Fanfare for this card. I modified the sketch a tad.... And I glittered up the cake, look really yummy in real life. Does not project quite as well in the photo....





Thanks for stepping by and leaving all those fabulous comments. I really appreciate you taking your time to do that. Thank you all!

6 comments:

Daen'Ys said...

Wow, diese Torte sieht ja total lecker aus!!! ...und sogar Zuckergu├č ist drauf!! :)
Ja, das mit den 20g Mehl stimmt schon und ich habe den Kuchen schon dreimal gemacht und er war immer super lecker. Was dir passieren kann wenn du 120g Mehl genommen hast ist, das der Boden dadurch etwas trocken und hart wird... aber vielleicht ist er dann auch nicht so zerbrechlich.
Ich w├╝nsche deiner Schwester alles gute zum Geburtstag und hoffe dass dir der Kuchen dennoch gelingt und er euch gut schmeckt.

GLG Rosi

Lori said...

How fun! Love the glittery cake. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what time will you be cutting your glitter cake??? it looks simply amazing and so clever. I have that set and have not used that stamp yet, so thank you for the inspiration! Fabulous birthday card.

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty sparkly cake and I love the paper you used in the background!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Macarena said...

Very sweet card! I love the sparkly cake! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday :-)
Hugs, Macarena DT

Kanan Pandya said...

Love all the colors on your card, Cornelia. Yummy cake with all the glitters, fab design. :-)