JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, September 14, 2013

CASology #61

Just a super quick post - I made this card for the CASology silhouette challenge, then got sidetracked by other stuff and now the challenge is almost over.....


So I quickly finished the card and here it is:


I masked and sponged the background

Materials: Stampin' up, sentiment Martha Stewart, enamel accents (for the eyes)



6 comments:

Meghan said...

Those eyes are seriously creepy in a perfect sort of way! Great card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just toooooo darn cute! I love your creepy little trick or treaters, and their eyes are just fabulous. Such a fun Halloween card.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

OMG! Those eyes made me laugh out loud! What a great idea! Love the dramatic Halloween night, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Daen'Ys said...

Halloween ist zwar nicht so mein Ding aber hier mußte ich mich doch gleich biegen vor lauter lachen.
Sieht nicht nur Klasse aus, sondern ist auch herrlich schön gruselig!! Die Augen sind zum totlachen genial!!

Gay Peplow said...

Hi Cornelia, This card is fab, I love the sponged background and the witches eyes are suitably scary, fantastic, well done :D Gay x

Kanan Pandya said...

Super cute card, Cornelia. Love the cute Halloween scene, perfect take on the challenge. :-)