JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, September 30, 2013

KIS #23 and Welcome to a New Member

I have another new member on my blog! Yippee! Getting closer to that magic 100....... I want to welcome 


She has a fun blog - very creative! And she has a great sense of humor - and that's why I choose that picture.


I don't know the artist, but it adorns a subway station in Brooklyn - its the exit for the Brooklyn Museum. I hope you like it Nessa and I hope you like what you'll see on my blog!

--X--

When I was at the Scrapbook Expo on Saturday I bought this lovely stamp from Rubber Necker and knew immediately I wanted to use it for the KIS challenge



I love poppies and I love the artsy fell of this stamp. 
I am also linking this up with this weeks Simon Says challenge - Anything goes


Thanks for coming over and thanks for all you lovely comments - they are so appreciated and stimulate me to keep crafting! Have a great day everybody!



8 comments:

The Crafty Laydee said...

Hello Cornelia,
Thank you so much for the fabby welcome-and the amazing art wall piccy-I bet that looks quite something in real life!
Beautiful card you have made-a lovely design :)
I am looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations,Best Wishes,Nessa xxx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Cornelia, love the image, Cathy x

Kim M said...

That is a stunning card, Cornelia! Love those poppies! Great design too. :-)

Sherrie M. said...

Beautiful card! Love the artsy look of that stamp too. Didn't see that at the show but maybe because I didn't want to buy any rubber stamps so I skipped those booths.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous poppies, wow what a stamp! I can see why you had to buy this. and that color, simply beautiful.

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is such a vibrant and awesome card, Cornelia!!

Kanan Pandya said...

What a artistic card, Cornelia. Love the orange poppies and simple yet beautiful design. :-)

Daen'Ys said...

Ha, du hast schon einen dieser Megatollen Stempel!! *schoabiss'lneidischbin* ;)
Einfach fantastisch diese Karte!!! ....ein Aquarell auf die schnelle Art