JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TAWS #36

Hello there - you gotta love this inspiration photo from The Alley Way Stamps!



Hard to recreate the mood. I tried. I really loved how the card turned out. I used blue vellum, to give it that light quality. The piggy is heat embossed on the same vellum. I fuzzy cut it and also cut out the money slit with a craft knife.  The money I colored with Copics.




All stamps are Alley Way from the set Change.


Thanks for stepping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

Jen said...

This is so fun and such a great take on the inspiration! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Melissa said...

I think you did a fabulous job making that piggy perfect for the inspiration photo! The colors are awesome - thanks for playing along with us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Gay Peplow said...

Brilliant job you recaptured the feel and added some of your own, great job! I love the whole idea of the piggy bank :D x

Stacey Schafer said...

darling display of coins!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too stinkin' cute!!! Makes me so happy I have that stamp..just so fun!

N@ Ali said...

oh wowowow! so much work, well worth it!

Daen'Ys said...

Toll, du warst mal wieder super inspiriert!!

Kanan Pandya said...

Such a happy and cute card, Cornelia. Love that super cute piggy and all the colorful coins. :-)