JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, September 23, 2013

TAWS#37


The clock is ticking for the TAWS challenge - but there are 2 more days left to play. For once I am not scrambling at the last minute.....



Here is the card I made:




I tried to mimic the clock frame with an EK sucess punch. All stamps are TAWS - Bird Brain and  Jibber Jabber. I gold embossed the birds and colored the beaks with a metallic pen. I also used a touch of Stickles, although it does not show in the picture.....And, of course the googly eyes- they make those birds even more unique!

I love the Bird Brain set - it makes me smile every time I use it!

And just for the fun of it I am going to enter this into the Moxie Fab challenge - All that Glitters is Gold!

8 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

Cute card. Those birds seem so quirky and alive with those eyes.

Jen said...

Oh my! The birds look fantastic embossed in gold! Love the googly eyes too! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Flo said...

DIE Karte ist ja köstlich, beim Anschauen musste ich pausenlos lächeln!!! Ich finde die Vögel super, habe sie mir gerade ausgeliehen, muss sie am Samstag zurück geben. Schade - aber vielleicht kaufe ich sie dann doch demnächst.
LG Flo

joy said...

Hi, Cornelia! This card is so cute - it makes me smile, too! I don't do cute very well. :( Good luck in the challenges!

Daen'Ys said...

Die Umsetzung ist dir wieder mal absolut gelungen!! Total schön diese Hühner/Vögel!!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute! Fabulous color and those sweet critters are amazing.

Kanan Pandya said...

Those birds are really super cute, Just love your take on the challenge. The neon green and gold looks superb together, Cornelia. :-)

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Glitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)