JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jingle Bells

I was forced to take took a little break from cardmaking - with school starting and work and family obligations, there was simply no time. This card I made for Jingle Belles took several days - no kidding, but in the end, 5 minutes here and there add up to one completed card....Not that I really was alot of work.




I show you 3 views, because the embossing on the middle panel is subtle and hard to see. I used a Spellbinder plate for it. The sentiment is from Purple Onion design and the Papertrey Rickrack border die. Some ready made foil snowflakes, PP and brads.

I am also linking this up with the CHNC challenge - Anything Goes Christmas

Here is the Jingle Bell Sketch:


9 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So fun and very festive...love all your fabulous snowflakes and your embossed background, fabulous!

Marie B. said...

Oh how pretty! :)

SmilynStef said...

Love all of those shimmery snowflakes ... so very glad you found time to create & joined us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

i am always heartened to hear that other people take more than one evening to finish a card... that happens to me all the time!!! this one was TOTALLY worth waiting for, however, what a lovely holiday card; i especially love the beautiful blue color palette! ps: it's a FAB take on our JINGLE BELLES sketch, as well! ♥

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful card for CHNC challenge extra for September - love the snowflakes. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x

Kim M said...

Just lovely! :-)

Daen'Ys said...

Einfach und sehr Effektvoll!!

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card, Cornelia. Love the design and all the details on your card, the embossing in middle looks fabulous with the whole design, those snowflakes looks very pretty. :-)

Carol said...

A beautiful Christmas creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol GD x