JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Two more Holiday Cards

I am getting close to be finished with my holiday cards, just a few more to go....The first card is made with stamps from Michaels, the tree is Memory Box and the sentiment is Hero Arts (Merriest Wishes). I colored  the stamps with Prismacolor pencils. The patterned paper is Martha Stewart.


 The second card is made with a Hampton art stamp from Michaels, the little snowflakes are Rubber soul and the die cut border is from Memory Box.



2 comments:

judy said...

I love the winter scene that you created on your second card! The Memory Box die goes very well with the stamp. What did you use to mask the moon? I love how the edges are a little jagged.

fun stamping said...

I did not mask the moon at all, just sponged it.