JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, December 17, 2012

Annabelle challenge 152



Annabelle Stamps has this beautiful color challenge going on right now. I don't have any stamps from them, but I do own this gorgeous die. Hopefully that qualifies me for the challenge.....






And here is my card:
The sentiment is from Papertrey, the set is called "Dress Form" - that font is just so pretty....I colored  the die cut with Copics and underlayed it with red paper. Added some gems for sparkle and balance.

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely fantastic! I just adore how you have used this die and the challenge colours, I'm pinning it!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle stamps!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Just gorgeous! Love how you've used the die and incorporated the colours!
TFS :)
Andrea

Sue W said...

Beautiful!!! Thaks for playing along and sharing your lovel card!

Theresa said...

Lovely use of the die and colors.

Mary said...

This card looks simple and complicated at the same time! love it!