JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, December 24, 2012

House Mouse New Year


Finally done with my Christmas cards - time to move on to New Year cards. This one I made for the KIS challenge "Pelzig", which means furry. The mouse is from stampabilities (Oh Happy Days), the "firework" is a chrysanthemum form Sparkles and Sprinkles and the sentiment is Hero Arts (Holiday Wishes). I colored the mouse with Copics and put Stickles on the firework.
 
I also linked this up with the Paperminutes Happy New Year challenge.

2 comments:

MIA said...

Oh, how cute is that!!! Hopefully I'll have as much fun celebrating the new year, as your little mouse.
Thanks for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!,
Mia

Anni said...

Total cool, wie du die Maus am Schild (oder andersherum) befestigt hast! Und die Blumen als Feuerwerk zu benutzen finde ich auch sehr kreativ!
Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Anni