JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Neon Holiday

Ahh, finally time again, to create a new card. I felt inspired by the new Moxie Fab challenge Keen on Neon, Here is my take on it:

The sentiment is from Hero Arts Merriest Wishes and the Die cut is Sizzix Holly with Berries#5

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Darling design, Cornelia! Love the bright neon against the black!

Jacquie Southas said...

Perfect use of neon - great clean, graphic design!

Karen B. said...

This is one amazing, CAS design with just the right touch of neon.

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)