JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Arrow Tree

I made so many Christmas cards this year, but I still need more. so I decided to take part in the Paperminutes challenge called "Arrows" and make some more cards. I also linked it to this Stampotique challenge. This is my final version. I masked the tree with post it notes and used my Stamp-a-magic for positioning. The sentiment is Hero Arts, Thearrow is from "My mind's eye", the punch is McGill Starburst and I could not resist Stickles.....



The arrow is from "My mind's eye", the punch is McGill Starburst and I could not resist Stickles.....

This is my son's social studies school project. The theme is "create an advertisement from a product that was invented between 1860 and 1900". He choose the Kodak Brownie camera.
 



3 comments:

Caro *schoki* said...

Ach das ist ja mal ein witziger Weihnachtsbaum.
Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Paperminutes!!!

Kaz said...

I love your arrow tree, it works so well! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. YOur son's project is fab I hope he gets a good grade for it.

Barbara said...

That school project looks like an A+ to me! Und der Tannenbaum aus Pfeilen ist echt einfallsreich.