JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sparkly Winter Wishes

 I made this card for the Simon Says Snowflake challenge and also for the CASolgy Sparkle challenge. The sentiment is from the Rubber Soul Holiday Whimsical set. The glittered stripes are double sided sticky red tape. The snowflakes are confetti from Michaels.

I also liked this up with the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger.

6 comments:

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous! Love how all the sparkle pops off the black card base! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

Love how the sparkle pops off the black (and I now see that Jen said EXACTLY the same thing! lol!) Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! This has such a modern feel to it! Love those glittered stripes!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card! the strips of glitter create a wonderful graphic feel... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! Thanks also for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)