JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, December 17, 2012

OLW snowflakes

Since I still need more Holiday cards, I decided to make one for the One Layer Wednesday challenge "Snowflakes. The big snowflake and the sentiment are Inkadinkadoo, the little snowflakes are from Rubber Soul. I masked the center strip and sponged around it. And, as so often a little Stickles for sparkle.

Just found this challenge at the Paper Players, for which this card fits as well.

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is a fantastic idea - lovely, rich and so much depth from the sponging! Wonderful OLW card!

Cheryl said...

Wow....Such a beautiful card. Great design and beautiful color combination. I'm pinning this... Thanks for joining us this week for One-Layer Wednesday!

mypapercraftworld said...

Just lovely ... great splitting of the snowflakes and inking for the sentiment! Anita in France :)

librariane said...

I love how the masked strip makes the snowflakes feel like they're falling from the sky!

Nance Leedy said...

This is gorgeous! What a wonderful masking technique and perfect for both challenges. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Such a pretty card...the sponging adds such dimension and it's still one layer! Awesome! So glad you could play with the Paper Players this week!