JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, December 20, 2012

More Cookies and a Card

 Toady was my son's son's last piano lesson before the New Year, so I needed a card for his teacher. Its just a variation on the card I made 3 days ago, so it was quick to make. He also got a bag of cookies, which he liked very much.  I linked this up with the Simon Says challenge - Anything Christmassy!



And here is an update on the bread - shortly before I put it in the oven

and after it came out.

The cookies on the left are the Pfeffernuesse from yesterday;'s dough, the cookies on the right are chocolate cookies sprinkled with crushed candy canes.




1 comment:

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love the colors and design! Merry Christmas and thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!