JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanks!

Here  I am, totally distressed about my blog pictures not showing....took solace in making this card for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #6 and colourQ challenge #163...and linked it up with Simon Says ,,,,,, Thanksgiving / Thank You ! :-)

 here are the inspiration photos:



I really had a hard time whit those colors, struggled with them last night, but then the inspiration hit me. I had this paper bag from Paper Source lying around and low and behold - those are their colors!! Used it for the background  The stamp is Hero Arts Pop Stems, embellished with Stickles and perfect pearls. The die cut is from Memory Box



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Cornelia! Love the use of blue Liquid Pearls! Just gorgeous! Hoffe Ihr Blogger Problem ist bald vorbei! Alles gut!

mypapercraftworld said...

Wow, this is fabulous ... love the stickles and perfect pearls that make the flower head really jump out! Anita in France :)

Lisa Arana said...

wowza... so fun!!! thanks so much for using this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jackie Rockwell said...

The flowers really stand out!!! Very pretty and bold. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Sarah J. Moerman said...

So pretty! Great colors and design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Kara said...

So Pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

Jen W. said...

Fabulous colours and I love the big sentiment and the sparkle! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch! this week!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Cornelia, love those flowers and the sparkle! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

N@ Ali said...

great card! I LOVE recycling, I'm sure you were very happy to find that bag, I struggled as well with the colours! thank you for joining us at the colourQ and CTS ; )