JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, November 23, 2012

Color Throwdown 2

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

We had a great dinner last night at friends of ours with loads of delicious food and lots of fun! I decides to skip breakfast today, because I am still not hungry and then we have some more celebrating to do at my in-laws. My daughter came home last night - she will join us today, yeah!
I LOVE those colors at the Color Throwdown challenge, and here is my second take on it:



The tree stamp is from Outlines stamps - sadly went out of business, the sentiment is Hero Arts. Embellished with Stickles and Perfect Pearls, the punched out star is from Michaels

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oooh, so beautiful! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us again!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your take on the inspiration photo...your tree is sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Cath said...

Ooo! Fun and sparkly, Cornelia! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!