JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Second Chances and Color Throwdown

I thought long about this A Blog named Hero challenge and managed at the last minute to come up with something. I usually rather create something new, instead of rehashing.....And I am not sure, if I like my new card better. But here they are:

THE NEW:

THE OLD:



Of course, to be efficient I made this to fit this The Color Throwdown challenge

Stamps are from Hero Arts, except the large dot, which is from A Muse

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Darling design! I LOVE what you did with these colors and the circles. Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!