JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, November 9, 2012

Square Punch

Here is a card I made for the Moxie Fab "Square Punch Challenge" on one of my "power-less" days after hurricane Sandy.

http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/10/paper-crafting-tips-tricks-week-square.html
The squares I punched from paint chips - courtesy of Home Depot. I stuck the squares on a clear packaging tape and sprinkled glitter on it. The sentiment is from the Papertrey set "Happy Trails"  - one of my favorite sets. 

 And here is another card:




I made this card for Virginia Lu - she picked me as a winner and I got myself this beautiful background stamp from  Market Street Stamps called Funky Herringbone. I heat embossed it and colored it with Copics. The sentiment is from Hampton Art (Michaels)

1 comment:

Terstamper said...

What a great idea of using up scraps or in this case paint chips. Love the glitter that you added.

Ter ;)