JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, November 15, 2012

CHALLENGE #15 THE OL' 1 - 2 PUNCH

I recently got this cute snowman die cut set from Papertrey. This makes for quick cards, both with the positive and negative die cut. Here is an example with the negative die. I love how this pairs up with this beautiful Hero Arts sentiment from the large clear set - Holiday wishes
I submitted this to the A Blog named Hero challenge #15



http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-15-ol-1-2-punch.htm



No comments: