JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, November 11, 2012

CASology - Orange

Just putting in a card for the CASology week #18 challenge ( http://casology.blogspot.com ) - the theme is ORANGE. Happens to be my favorite color. Unfortunately I had little time to come up with something, but I like what I did:



The sentiment is Studio112, bird die cut and pearls - Memory Box. The background paper is from me&my BIG ideas

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

so glad you had a chance to play along with CASology this week... your card is just beautiful!

Virginia L. said...

Glückwünsche zu einem neuen Blog, Cornelia! I love that you used German for your blog name--ganz toll! I love your card with orange! It is STUNNING!! You have showcased the color and details of this stamp beautifully! I hope you are keeping well with the aftermath of hurricane Sandy! Crafting is the best therapy, right!?

Ardyth said...

This is so serene and beautiful! A wonderful Thank you! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Perfect paper for the challenge and I love that birdie die! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!