JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, November 12, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #5

Just a very quick post - before the sketch challenge closes! ( http://casethissketch.blogspot.com ) I love their layouts. Unfortunately I missed the last two challenges - hurricane Sandy interfered.


For this card I used Purple onion design sentiment strip. The bird is from Inkadinkadoo, clear embossed and  I used various punches.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Wow I really love the grouping under your banner! The bird ornament is so CUTE! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

N@ Ali said...

lovely card, glad you had the time to play this week. thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

Lisa Arana said...

Love the little elements under the banner. So glad you joined in on the fun with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Tanya said...

So cute! That bird is just adorable! Love your card=)