JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hero Arts Scramble 52

Todays Hero Arts scramble was hosted by Kathy (krolski). the theme was use a border punch and a background stamp. My son decided to join in the fun and here are his 2 cards:


I love the way he chose the colors - kids are just not afraid of using non-traditional colors - he would have done well in the last scramble, too. I am very proud of him. And for sure he enjoyed all the comments he got on flickr.

And here are my cards -managed to squeeze out three, puh, that was almost stressful!





1 comment:

Greta said...

Loved your cards, especially the Merry & Bright one. How fun that your son makes cards with you!