JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Card Recycling

Just a quick post today. I cleaned up my stamp room for hours last night, as we had friends over today and their daughter wanted to make some cards. I came upon this card from the October Hero Arts scramble:


Clearly, something could be done about this. I cut away the yellow embossing that failed so miserably, glued it on pink card stock, choose a similar color for the sentiment strip and - voila!



 I am now happy with the result!

I submitted this card to the Simon Says thinking of you/sympathy card challenge
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/11/simon-says-thinking-of-you-sympathy.html

Well, and thanks to Lin I am also submitting this to the Playdate cafe challenge - I guess it fits :)
http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/

The Chevron stripes are from Hero Arts - Zig Zag Thanks, sentiment Hero Arts - Essential Messages

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: