JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, November 8, 2013

Two more cards for Paper Smooches

Hi, just a quick post - I have been so busy with so  many things, but thought I share two cards I made recently and since both involve stripes I thought I may as well link them up with this week's Paper Smooches challenge......





Both have Washi tape - I am getting more comfortable using it....The sentiment is Paper Smooches - Sentiment sampler, some enamel dots and the flowers are from PTI.
 I hope you like them. See you tomorrow - its going to be a BIG day!

I am also linking this with the Simon Says Wednesday challenge - CAS

5 comments:

{Rebecca} said...

How fun and colorful! And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm excited for tomorrow! :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

DARLING cards! LOVE your use of washi tape! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim Heggins said...

Ok...you are just too darn clever! These are so fun and what a fabulous use of Washi tape, love them!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Cornelia, so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I agree-- these cards are SUPER clever! LOVE the washi tapes!! AMAZING:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!