JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, November 22, 2013

Paper Players #172


Leaves is the theme this week at the Paper Players and I was in the mood for a sympathy card - hmmmm, that does not sound to good, right? Well, I recovered, after making this card...


I got this beautiful Stampin' up set on ebay and had to use it right away. I heat embossed the leaves in white and then I also stamped them in grey "behind". Sponged around the edges and mounted it onto white card stock.


The sentiment is Impression Obsession. The little leaf I punched from a separate larger leaf. I like it - very serene...

6 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

Such a pretty peaceful card!

Cammy Wall said...

Very pretty Cornelia! See you tomorrow!

Kim M said...

Cornelia, this is gorgeous!! Love the colours, design and that stamp is to die for! Well done! :-). Thanks for your nice comments on my recent post BTW. You are too sweet. :-)

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful and serene...perfect for a sympathy card. I love this image. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players.

Susanne Vargas said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card! I also have that stamp set and don't use it often enough. But you have inspired me to take it out again! Thank you!

alexandra s.m. said...

Not an easy ...but you created a beauty!
Thanks for sharing Cornelia~