JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, November 29, 2013

Festive Friday and Stamplorations

Its sequins and stamps at Stamplorations and I made this shaker card using the child theme at Festive Friday. I love shaker cards - I made them before for children's birthday cards.



I put sequins and microbeads into the shaker pocket. The snowman is an old Hero Arts stamp and the sentiment is by Paper Smooches - Christmas sampler. 


I embossed the white card stock with my favorite Sizzix Embossing Folder and used some snippets of patterned paper as accents.


And of course this card is going to joint the Snippets Playground  and Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything goes

6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Love this little shaker card...the sequins you used look like fun.
Such a sweet snowman too!

Flo said...

Diese Karte gefällt mir mal wieder sehr gut!!! der Schneemann ist wirklich lustig, ich mag ihn auch gerne und benutze ihn so oft es geht.
Schönes Wochenende

Karen M said...

How adorable, Cornelia, and what a very clever idea! x

Di said...

Oh what a fun card Cornelia! LOVE the wee snow man :) AGES since I made a shaker card, your idea of micro beads is a great one!

Hugs, Di xx

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Perfect for the challenge you chose - love the clean design and the shine of the sequins! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you in 2014!

onelayercards said...

Ahh, that snowman is adorable! What a fun shaker card. The embossed dots look like snow!

~Shery