JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hero Arts Scramble #73

Hi, today my friend Kanan was hosting the Scramble over at the Hero Arts flickr group. I had to play, of course....

She had some challenging themes:

P-1 : Old Fashioned & Earth -

Old-fashioned – something inspired by vintage design or old look

Earth – your own interpretation of the word earth (say, earthy colors (shades of brown, blues, greens...any other you can think of) , the shape of earth)

OR

P-2 : Simplicity & Layers -

Simplicity – displaying a clean and simple design

Layers – you can use layered stamping technique or layers of papers or both, the choice is yours.

Of course I had to do the second options - easier and suits me better....




I used the Hero Arts Zig Zag Background Cling stamp at an angle, layered some Washi tape across, but the thinner one I first put on card stock paper, since I did not like the see-through of the background. I punched the speech bubbles and stamped the words inside. The little ampersand is Hero arts as well. Added some liquid pearls. 

And then I made a second card - Christmas themed, of course.....


All stamps are from the Hero Arts Decorate your Holidays set, except the strings, which are by Mama Elephant - Party Kit


I put some bling on the baubles.

Thanks for hosting this Kanan - I had so much FUN!

4 comments:

Kim M said...

Great cards, Cornelia! I really like the Christmas one. :-)

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous cards, especially the second one. Just been browsing your blog after visiting via the Moxie Fab hop, and I love that your treat your new followers to a fabulous photo!

Kanan Pandya said...

Thanks once again, Cornelia for playing in my first Scramble. I love both your cards, so beautiful!! Great use of washi tapes and the ornaments look so gorgeous. I can hardly make one card within 90 minutes, you did a great job with two cards. :-)

Kim Heggins said...

So fun...love your cards. I have not played this challenge, but your cards are just perfect.